My name's Quinn. I'm 17 and almost done with my senior year of high school. Reading is my life. I've recently decided to start writing my own book because so many endings make me mad. I have a sadly geeky side which includes being a Whovian, being able to tell you most of the Greek gods, their Roman counterparts and their affinities, and communicating with movie quotes. Here I will let loose every bit of randomness and imagination that needs to be set free.
Oh and please don't plagiarize my work. It's not very nice and would really tick me off.
If you would like a Disney look alike just submit a picture to my ask box and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'll try to get to it within 24 hours but you know busy senior year and all.
okay so i always forget to keep up on these so i’m just going to do as many as i can right now. plus i always hate waiting until i can do the next one anyway.
1. Favorite Character: My favorite character has to be Kovu from Lion King 2. He’s just such a bad boy even though he wants to be good for Kiara. His personality is very much like my own too. Plus he’s such a sweetie.
2. Your favorite official princess: My favorite princess is Ariel with no contest. I’ve always loved the ocean and I love that she was willing to risk the rest of her life for the man she loved.
3. Favorite official prince: there’s a tie between Prince Eric and Flynn Rider/Eugene Fitzherbert bcause both of them are amazingly handsome and though obviously men (unlike aladdin, who seems more like a teenager) they don’t really act like powerful princes (Flynn really isnt anyway)
4. Favorite Heroine: um that has to be Merida. All she wants is to be free to do what she loves.
5. Favorite Hero: Aladdin. I definitely have a thing for street rats.
6. Favorite cast of Characters: the Tangled cast. i love that all the guys you’re rooting for re the ruffians and thugs.
7. Favorite friendship: Pascal and Rapunzel. Pascal is so devoted to Rapunzel and they can just share a look and understand each other.
8. Favorite sidekick: Maximus. i dont know whose sidekick he would be but i love his sassy self.
9. Favorite couple: Rapunzel and Eugene. they really got to know each other before getting married right off the bat and Eugene turned everything about himself around for Rapunzel.
look at that little grin! I never noticed that before.
10. Favorite animal couple: gonna have to be Kiara and Kovu form Lion King 2. they are so perfect for each other and it’s a very Romeo and Juliet situation.
does anyone else find this shot strangely sexy?!